1-3 green plantains, peeled
1-2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 cup regular or kupee mayo
1/2 tsp sriracha (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using a mandolin slicer or chef’s knife, make slices as thin as possible.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet so as to not overlap chips
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, chili, half of the paprika or whatever else you would like to add
- Bake until golden and crispy, but be careful to not burn 10-15 minutes. Check every 3-5 minutes as they can burn quickly
- Mix mayo with half the paprika and add sriracha if you want extra kick, use for dipping
- Also can enjoy with salsa, bean dips, cheese, etc.